I am based in London, UK. My choice of subjects is eclectic but guided by the tension between the documentary and the artistic. With an eye for the quirky detail, I strive to harness this tension harmoniously to create images that are both striking and beautiful.
I am a society photographer for a number of clubs in London, including Kuch Kuch Bollywood Nights and Beefmince. I’m as comfortable shooting in big venues, such as Ministry of Sound, Infernos, the Troxy or the Electric Brixton, as I am in more intimate basement clubs in Dalston or busy bars in Soho. I was a regular contributor to QX Magazine between 2015 and the time of its closure in 2020. I now regularly provide the same service for Gay London Life.
I have been photographing conference-style events for LGBT History Month for some years now.
I am open to all types of work and am very competitively priced.
My work has appeared in the following exhibitions:
- Black Lives Matter, GPN pop-up, London Lighthouse Gallery, September 2020
- Hope, Menier Gallery, January 2019
- Looking the Other Way, Espacio Gallery, November 2018
- Patterns, The Photographic Angle, UK tour, 2018
- GPN17, 117 Wallis Road, Hackney Wick, August 2017
- Money and Power, Guildhall Art Gallery, November 2016
- Lost in Music, touring exhibition, December 2015
- Battersea Art Station, Battersea Art Centre, September 2015
- Royal Photographic Society's Bleeding London exhibition, City Hall, July 2015
- Pride Exhibition - Drama, Above the Stag, June 2015
- Royal Photographic Society's Bleeding London Preview, Wetherby Preparatory School, October 2014
- Southbank in Winter, Emma Cons Gardens, March 2014
- Guardian Grows, The Guardian HQ, August 2014
- Construction Industry Council 25th Anniversary exhibition, Building Centre, November 2013
- Gayzed, Strand Gallery, October 2013
- Beyond Words, Foyles, July 2013
- Singing the Changes, the Pink Singers at 30, Audit House and The Guardian HQ, June to August 2013
- F20-12, Strand Gallery, June 2012
- Men: Deep Desires and Broken Dreams, Riverside Studios, February 2012
My work has been used by (in no particular order - see this album for more details):
Channel 4, BBC London (website), VisitBritain, National Archives, The Independent (website), Huffington Post, The I, The Stage, London Beach Rugby, Federation of Small Businesses, The Prime Minister's Office, Daily Telegraph (website), London Evening Standard, ITV News London (website), GOV.UK (for the Ministry of Defence), The Times, The Sunday Times, CNN (website), VICE, Arts Council England, Environmental Health News, Svenska Dagbladet, Beyond, The BMJ blogs, Buzzfeed UK, The Mail Online, Cyclists' Touring Club (CTC), Prospect Magazine, The Sun, London Cycling Campaign, The Barbican Centre, Washingtonian magazine, People's History Museum, The Guardian (website), Tate Modern, Cancer Research UK, Design Council blog, MEAT, New Airport Insider, Washingtonian, Rolling Stones, Mashable, The British Council, London Underground, Hard On, Convenience Store, Pink News, Redbull.com, Gay Star News, Pink Paper, Londonist, Torontoist, LGBT History Month, Catholic Times, The Advocate, Pump, The Royal Society for the Arts, The Friend, Action on Smoking and Health, Concrete, A*M*E, Class A (boy band), The Shard London, Borough Market, Spotify, Birmingham City Council, Inside The Games, London Gay Symphonic Winds, London Gay Men's Chorus, Pink Singers, R&She, Diversity Choir, The University of Central Lancashire, University of Birmingham, LGBTv Manchester, Club Kali, BDonline, QX Magazine, Alix Nathan, Plaid Cymru, SoSoGay, Daddy Issues, Campaign for Homosexual Equality (CHE), Gaydio, Big Boots Theatre Company, British Theatre Guide, Everything Theatre, LondonTheatre1.com, London Pub Theatres, Time Out London, The Design Museum, New Scientist, Dallas Morning News, Yle, PoliticsHome, The Tablet, The Conversation, Are you Proud?, Towleroad, Rainbow Times, Opendemocracy, The Nation, Oxford Mail, Southwark News, LBC, Planet Radio, Gay London Life, Premier Christian News, DBAC, Bordon Herald, Glass News, Zadovoljna, Packaging Digest, Politiken, LAD Bible, Byline Times, Liverpool University Press, Hoxton Mini Press, House & Garden.